среда, 9 июня 2010 г.

How to save on yoghurts

Ridiculous theme, yes? Also :)) approaches only to those who consumes yoghurts. If it is fair, earlier I not too often bought yoghurts in shop, is expensive also advantage doubtful. It is necessary to look at structure. Also what there we see? Correctly, preservatives. And it is logical, differently yoghurts would spoil. Plus the modified starch. About what advantage speech - personally for me a riddle goes.

And here recently, the girl from the next entrance from which we have perfectly made friends, has offered me for rent it йогуртницу, speaks, costs new, without business, I have such nonsenses to be engaged. Fairly to tell, to me too not especially is when, but on trying all new in the house and to study instructions there are specially trained people, that is the husband:)) Time has made - it was pleasant, the second time - is even more, especially, сынище bursts with pleasure (the nurse to it adds in yoghurt сахарок, fresh fruit, it is tasty необыкновено). To that girl from the next entrance I too have carried a jar on test. So it was pleasant to it that йогуртницы at me now is not present:))) Well it doesn't matter - tomorrow we go to choose the:))

About economy. One normal yoghurt costs around 20 roubles, so? It is required to me. 1 litre of good milk - 30 roubles. And 1 glass of yoghurt with live bacteria - 10 rbl. Total - 40. For 7 jars on 150 grammes. Here also consider economy. Approximately 100 roubles on 1 party:)) we do Such party of time in 4-5 days. In a year there are 7300 roubles. About advantage I in general am silent:))

The text was translated by CAT system. Original can be found at: economy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий